King Star Metallic 200m - (901) Gold
Size №.1 - 265 dtex
Polyester core covered by metallic film.
King Star metallic thread is certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 2.
Caution for METALLIC and ALUMINUM colors:
In the case of metallic embroidery thread, it's important to note that skin contact with metallic threads can trigger allergic reactions in susceptible individuals (contact dermatitis). Therefore the following guidelines are given by the manufacturer:
- Do not use it on parts of garments that come into direct contact with the skin.
- Avoid using with products for babies and small children (up to 3 years old).
Also note the following for METALLIC and ALUMINUM colors:
- Do not bleach.
- Dry in the shade.
- Sew at a slower speed than the normal setting.
- Avoid using in swimwear, as it may discolor due to chlorine chemicals in pool water.
- Keep away from sulfide-containing products such as rubber, urethane, or leather. Sulfides may cause discoloration or darkening through oxidization.
- Dry cleaning is only possible with a Petroleum-solvent.
- Avoid using mothballs, or opt for ones designed for gold thread.